CAT ADOPTION FEES:
- Under one year of age: $75
- One year to ten years: $50.00
- Eleven years and over: Free (FREE TO A GREAT HOME program policies apply)
These adoption fees include:
- HLLC’s Thirty Day Adoption Health Guarantee
- Spaying or Neutering (prior to adoption)
- Vaccinations (including current rabies vaccination) and de-worming medication
- Microchipping and chip registration
- Free 4 lb Bag of Science Diet Pet Food. Science Diet partners with HLLC to provide great nutrition for all the cats and dogs while at the shelter and to continue that great nutrition when the pet goes home with you!
FOSTER TO HOME PROGRAM
Cats who are part of our Foster to Home Program are currently living with HLLC foster families. Our Foster to Home Program gives cats who need a little extra TLC the ability to stay in a natural, home setting where they receive one-on-one attention until they are adopted. If you are interested in a Foster to Home cat, you will be communicating directly with the foster parents of the cat whom you are interested in. This will give you the added benefit of being able to ask questions about the cat’s personality and behavior during his/her stay with the foster family to ensure that the cat will be a good match for your lifestyle. If you are interested in adopting a Foster to Home cat, please complete the Cat Adoption Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.