>> Download an adoption survey
CAT ADOPTION FEES:
- Under one year of age: $75
- One year to ten years: $50.00
- Eleven years and over: Free (FREE TO A GREAT HOME program policies apply)
These adoption fees include:
- HLLC’s Thirty Day Adoption Health Guarantee
- Spaying or Neutering (prior to adoption)
- Vaccinations (including current rabies vaccination for animals over 3 pounds and 3 months of age) and de-worming medication
- Microchipping and chip registration
- Free 1 lb Bag of Science Diet Pet Food. Science Diet partners with HLLC to provide great nutrition for all the cats and dogs while at the shelter and to continue that great nutrition when the pet goes home with you!
This page was last updated: February 13, 2016 at 15:09 pm
If you are interested in adopting, we recommending coming to visit in person or calling our customer service staff to see what animals are available at any given time. Thanks for your understanding.
Please call 717.393.6551 ext. 245 or email email@example.com to check on the status of any of the cats listed below, or for more information.
Click on the photos for a larger image and more information!