>> Download an adoption survey
DOG ADOPTION FEES:
- Under one year of age: $175 – $300
- One year to seven years: $125
- Eight years and over: $65
These adoption fees include:
- HLLC’s Thirty Day Adoption Health Supplement
- Spaying or Neutering (prior to adoption)
- Vaccinations (including current rabies vaccination for animals over 3 pounds and 3 months of age) and de-worming medication
- Flea Treatment
- Microchipping and chip registration
- Free 2 lb Bag of Science Diet Pet Food. Science Diet partners with HLLC to provide great nutrition for all the cats and dogs while at the shelter and to continue that great nutrition when the pet goes home with you!
This page was last updated: May 25, 2016 at 14:50 pm
If you are interested in adopting, we recommend coming to visit in person or calling our customer service staff to see what animals are available at any given time. Thanks for your understanding!
Please call 717.393.6551 ext. 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of any of the dogs listed below, or for more information.
Click on the photos for a larger image and more information!